On 26 May we had the pleasure of speaking at a conference on the responsible funding of arbitration, organized by the Spanish Arbitration Club (CEA).
The participants discussed the study published by the European Parliament’s Research Service and whether there is a need for regulating litigation finance in the context of arbitration.
It was a pleasure to be part of this event moderated by Patricia Saiz.
The following speakers also attended:
- Jesús Rodrigo Lavilla, State Attorney and CEO of Procurator Litigation Advisors (PLA Spain).
- Narghi Torres José – Founder & CEO of LexFinance.
- José Antonio Caínzos – President of the Madrid International Arbitration Centre (CIAM).
- Sandra Alonso – Senior Lawyer at Sacyr Concesiones.
- Mónica Fernández – Associate Legal Officer at the International Court of Justice (ICJ).