The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular , on the purposes of data processing, in compliance with current legal regulations regarding the protection of personal data
When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be facilitated by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that it must proceed to its configuration during its installation or update through an express action to that effect.
The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of a company service. of the information expressly requested by the recipient.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempted from compliance with the obligations established in Article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- Only allow communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user.
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist as , for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in a event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: Are those which allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used. through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management of in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store user behavior information obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies : The website of this company may use third-party services that, on behalf of this company, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
COOKIES INTRUSIVITY AND DEACTIVATION LEVELS
There are three scales of intrusiveness of cookies:
Level 2: corresponds to anonymous cookies for internal use necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, as well as cookies managed by third parties within the framework of services expressly requested by the user on their websites (eg Social Facebook or Twitter plugins).
Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties within the framework of services not expressly requested by the user, allowing their monitoring through websites of which the owner of the website visited by the user is not the owner (ex. : graphic advertising management platforms). The specification of this level is accompanied by its holder. The use of level 3 cookies is subject to the user’s prior permission by express confirmation of their acceptance.
You can also delete them whenever you want through your browser settings.
If you are using the browser in private mode, cookies should be deleted automatically when you close the browser (it depends on your internet browser) .
If you delete, alter or deactivate cookies, the website may not be displayed correctly.
Below we provide you with the links where you can consult everything related to the administration of cookies , including its elimination or total or partial acceptance, in some of the most common browsers:
In compliance with current legal regulations regarding the protection of personal data, we inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer will be used with the purpose of guaranteeing the quality, safety and improvement of the services offered, as well as the analysis of our website through Google Analitycs.
The consent for the installation of cookies will be understood as given by checking the box related to the acceptance of the “Cookies Policy” provided for this purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not expressly state whether or not to accept the installation of cookies, but continue using the website or the application it will be understood that he has given his consent, expressly informing our entity of the possibility of blocking or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Among the cookies used on our website we distinguish:
– Session cookie for proper navigation through our services.
– Cookies of a certain duration and of third parties, such as those used by social networks, or by external content supplements such as Google Maps.
– Cookies of a certain duration and of third parties with analytical purposes to be able to analyze your navigation through our website and improve the service when detecting a failure.
The information collected by this type of cookies will in any case be anonymous, and it is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons. The cookies used by our website are:
|_utma||2 years||Analysis||Internal measurement with Google Analytics||Level 3|
|_utmb||30 min.||Analysis||Internal measurement with Google Analytics||Level 3|
|_utmc||Session||Analysis||Internal measurement with Google Analytics||Level 3|
|_utmz||6 months||Analysis||Internal measurement with Google Analytics and AdWords||Level 3|