This information constitutes de framework of the relations between the Internet Service User (hereinafter the “User”) and Procurator Litigation Advisors, S.A. (hereinafter “PLA”) through the Website: www.pla-spain.com (hereinafter, the “Website”).
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, for Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), PLA reports that:
- The Website is owned by PROCURATOR LITIGATION ADVISORS, S.A., with registered office at José Bardasano Baos Street, Nº9, 7º C, 28016, Madrid, and Tax Identification Number A-88412192 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in volume: 39.345, sheet: 80, page: M-698639.For any queries regarding the Website or the services provided by PLA, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone: (+34) 91 907 02 87.
- All information provided by Users through the application form must be truthful. For these purposes, the User declares to be of legal age and guarantees the authenticity of all data provided as a result of completing the application form. Likewise, it will be the Users’ responsibility to keep all the information provided to PLA permanently updated so that it corresponds, at all times, to the current status of the Users. In any case, the Users shall be the solely responsible for inaccurate statements they make and for the damages they cause to PLA or to third parties due to the information they provide.
- The intellectual property rights of the content of the Website, as well as its source code, graphic design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are owned by PLA, which holds the exclusive rights to exploit them in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. Consequently, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation are prohibited, except for personal and private use.
- PLA reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in the Web, its configuration and design, and the access conditions.
- Unauthorised use of the information contained on the Website, its resale, as well as the infringement of PLA’s intellectual property rights, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- In compliance with PLA´s Anti-Spamming Policy, the User must refrain from:
- collecting data for advertising purposes and sending advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without our prior request or consent.
- sending e-mail chains of unsolicited or previously unconsented electronic messages.
- PLA is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the User’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the Web.
- A malfunction or use of non-optimized versions of the browser.
- The use of non-updated versions of the Website.
- PLA will be reasonably dedicated to verifying and updating the information and materials included in its Website and to evaluating that its sources are reliable and honourable.Notwithstanding the foregoing, the information, analyses and opinions published on or through this Website are provided exclusively for information purposes and are of an indicative nature, for which reason PLA, its directors, executives and/or employees shall not be held responsible, nor shall they guarantee or assure that their content is reasonable, exact, complete, precise, timely, reliable or current.
Therefore, PLA is exonerated from all liability in relation to the content, accuracy, reliability and veracity of the information, whatever the form in which it is presented.Any information or analysis included in the Website has been prepared for information purposes only and PLA is not obliged to update this information or analysis, so that it is possible that it does not reflect events that occur after the date of publication.
- PLA does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors while accessing the Website or its content, although it undertakes to carry out, provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to implement, and the sooner we are aware of the errors or disconnections, all those tasks aimed at correcting these errors and re-establishing the communication.
- PLA does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked to the Website, provided that they are not linked to it, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the same that may cause alterations to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. In the event that any user, customer or third party considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are unlawful or damage property or rights of the user himself, of a customer or of a third party liable for compensation, he must send a notification form to the address email@example.com and, in particular, when they consist of:
- Activities or contents that may be considered criminal under Spanish criminal law.
- Activities or contents that are in breach of intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defence.
- Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of the person and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and childhood.
- PLA is the owner of the industrial property rights referring to the commercial name, the distinctive signs and its services. Regarding the quotations of products and services related to third parties, PLA recognizes in its owners’ the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the Web, the existence of rights or any responsibility of PLA over them, nor any endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by PLA unless expressly stated.
- PLA and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain), to resolve any dispute that may arise from access to or use of the Website.