- Data Controller Identity
Identity: PROCURATOR LITIGATION ADVISORS, S.A., with Tax Identification Number A-88412192 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in volume: 39.345, sheet: 80, page: M-698639.
Registered office: José Bardasano Baos nº9, planta 7 ”C”, 28016 Madrid.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +34 91 907 02 87
- Collection of User´s personal information
We obtain personal information about Users if they choose to provide it:
– Through the Web form “TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT” in the CONTACT section.
- Through the Web form “SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST NEWS“.
- Through the Web form “WRITE A COMMENT” in the BLOG section.
- By telephone: (+34) 91 907 02 87 and e-mail: email@example.com
- Purpose of the data processing
The personal data provided voluntarily by the User through the different means enabled for this purpose on PLA´s Website will be treated for the following purposes:
- To contact and provide answers to Users who request information regarding the services offered by PLA.
- To manage the queries raised through the Web form or through email or by telephone.
- To manage the User´s subscription to the Blog. To manage your subscription and the comments you provide in the blog.
- Lawfulness of processing
The legal basis that enables PLA to process your data for the purposes indicated above are:
- Contractual or pre-contractual relationship for the provision of the services requested.
- PLA’s legitimate interest in attending to requests for information via the website, the e-mail or by telephone.
- The User´s consent for subscription to the Blog and submission of posts.
- Security measures
The personal information collected from registered Users is stored in a record of processing activities for which PLA is responsible. PLA assumes the technical, organisational and security measures according to the specific data that guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the information in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General on Data Protection.
The user will be responsible, in any case, for the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the Personal Data provided, and PLA reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to any other legal actions that may be taken.
- Personal data storage
The User’s personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. If your data are used for several purposes that require us to keep them for different periods, we will apply the longest retention period.
- To manage the contractual relationship, we will retain the data while the relationship continues.
- To manage the queries raised by the User, we will keep the data for the time necessary to manage and resolve the query.
- To manage the User’s subscription to PLA´s Blog: we will keep the data until the User remove the consent for this purpose.
As soon as the relationship ends, PLA will keep your data duly blocked for the sole purpose of meeting the responsibilities of any kind that may arise. Once the statute of limitation of these responsibilities is over, your personal data will be deleted.
- Data reporting
PLA undertakes not to transfer or communicate User personal data to any third party to be used for their own purposes.
Nevertheless, it is possible that PLA allows access to User personal data to third parties that help PLA in the management of its Website. These third parties will acquire the status of Data Processors. As such, they may only process User personal data in accordance with PLA instructions. PLA guarantees Users that every entity complies with the data protection legislative framework, which is also applicable to Data Processors.
PLA will disclose to the competent public authorities the Personal Data and any other information in its possession or accessible through its systems and is required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable to the case
- Users’ rights
Any User may, at any time, exercise the following rights by sending a written communication to PLA and accompanying his or her request with a copy of his or her National Identity Card or Passport:
- Right of access: see what personal data about you PLA processes.
- Right of rectification: to modify the personal data processed by PLA when these are inaccurate.
- Right of deletion: request that PLA deletes your personal data.
- Right of limitation: request that PLA limits the processing of your personal data
- Right of portability: request that PLA provides you with your information in a computer format
- Right to file a complaint: in the event that you consider that PLA has processed your Personal Data in breach of the regulations, you have the right to file a complaint before the relevant supervisory authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency – Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
The written communication should be addressed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal communication to José Bardasano Baos Street, Nº9, 7 ”C” Madrid (Spain).
We also inform you that, in cases where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
For further information please consult the Cookies policy.