Restructuring and insolvency proceedings often represent complex situations, where the significant value of a company’s litigation assets can sometimes be overlooked.
- Creation of value for litigation assets in restructuring operations.
- Creation of value for litigation assets in M&A transactions.
- Obtention of liquidity from the sale of credits or the monetisation of claims.
- Advance collections without waiting for the company’s liquidation or for the conclusion of the insolvency proceedings.
- Capital obtained for the administrators to litigate for the benefit of creditors.
- Conversion of lawyers’ success fees into fixed fees.